• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone looking for an executive assistant

Bluechip

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
My ex has fallen on some hard times. If anyone in the group has a lead to a potential computer job or some kind of secretarial position let me know.

She has a solid work ethic. Reliable transportation and a quick learner.

She lives in Forsyth county and has no problem going wherever for work.

I promised my daughter I would do what I can to help.

Thanks in advance,
BlueChip

Would she be open to working virtually / online? I have found work before through a company called Flexjobs. They personally screen every job posted on their site, so it gets rid of the scam "work from home" crap. And, that's also why people are glad to pay a small fee to join and search their job postings. Here are a couple of links to check out -- might be worth her taking a look.
If she really wants to sign up, I can get her a 50% off coupon code to join the site through October.

Would she be open to working virtually / online? I have found work before through a company called Flexjobs. They personally screen every job posted on their site, so it gets rid of the scam "work from home" crap. And, that's also why people are glad to pay a small fee to join and search their job postings. Here are a couple of links to check out -- might be worth her taking a look.
If she really wants to sign up, I can get her a 50% off coupon code to join the site through October.

I will send her the link and find out. Thanks.

I love seeing this stuff man ... ex still being nice and helping out the ex ... people don't understand how my ex-wife and I are still good friends ... I hope she finds something! Good luck!
I didn't say we were good friends but I don't like the thought of her losing the home and my 16yr old being displaced. It really makes me do what I can. If you know anyone who needs an awesome employee she is worth it.

Is she hot?
Took almost 7hrs...thought it would be a lot sooner.
tenor (5).gif

I'm trying to hold back...

Back
Top Bottom