• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone know about Comic Books

Bioshock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fellow Traveler
85   0
Reaction score
I have a few that are signed, and not mainstream. Some are more common.
Trying to get a sence of price but dont feel like dealing with a Comic Book Store.

1: Prophet #1 signed by Dan Panosian w/ C.O.A. #1508/10,000
2: X-Men #30 signed by Andy Kubert and Matt Ryan w/C.O.A. #343/7500
3: ZEN Intergalatic Ninja 3 issue mini series.. All 3 signed

A few more that are not signed and someare mainstream
1: the MAXX
2: Wolverine the 100th issue both holographic and non.
3: the Machine week 2
4: the Pact #1
5: Rogue #1
6: Green Goblin Massacre in Murderworld
7: the Uncanny X-Men Portals End
8: the Uncanny X-Men #300 anniversary ed.
9: Cable vs XMAN #31
10: Cable #32
11: Doctor Strange Fall of the Tempo 1 of 2

Also have more..

All I know is that as a kid I had the 1st Spiderman and every other Marvel comic of the era and they all got thrown out when I got "too old" for comics. Makes me sick to think about it. Sorry I cant help. Just wanted to remind myself how much I regret that!

Last edited:
I'd check e-bay. Go to the comic book store and double what they tell you and you'll probably get close to the value.

check with a sports cards shop OR comic book shop, pick up a magazine called WIZARD comics and collectables, it will give you all the info you need on signed comics,cards, action figures, etc...hope this helps

Ebay, completed auctions are your best bet for finding value. A lot of stuff gets put up for big prices but never sell. The only way to see what things bring is to look at the completed auctions and you can see the results. I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for very much money when something is signed out of 10,000. Good luck with your quest.

ebay would only be as a reference point, get the wizard magazine, it give actual prices of what the comics are going for...
you could have 3 of the identical items on ebay and they will go for 3 different prices, been there done that.
get the price guide/WIZARD avail at any comic book/sports card shop. it's like 5.99.

I sold all my old comics(including a few you have) on Amazon. Better way to get your money. They don't charge you to list, they just take 15% when it sells. Plus, you'll get more that way than going to a comic shop. Times are bad for comic shops, and they MIGHT give you ten percent value. Plus with Amazon, you can look at what the other sellers a trying to get for theirs, and you see what you should shoot for. PM me if you need more info.

Back
Top Bottom