• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into vinyl *updated

I have been messing with this app. It's kind of glitchy. I like it but it's actually doing the opposite of what I was hoping for. Now I'm looking at other albums and have been buying more. I forget how much music that the industry is burying to keep the new garbage coming out relevant. I can listen to a handful of stations that play music on the radio. It's atrocious and the same songs over and over even on those. You won't hear a gem you haven't heard in a while.
same thing is happening with the movie industry.
Radio is awful. Same songs on a loop interrupted by commercials. I organized my collection and started watching vids. Can't count how many times I said . I know I had that record. One thing has changed. You can buy individual songs. Not many that I have where I play the whole album. Albums weren't cheap. I still have Turtles price stickers. 6.99 when I was making bout 5 bucks an hour

Yea I figured that I could sell the popular ones on ebay. I didn't want to completely pick it out though because a lot of it is jazz, blues and stuff that came with other stuff I wanted that is in my mind less sought out. I try to avoid marketplace unless I am buying, and don't really have a price in mind. Any stores you suggest? I'm not opposed to a drive if the price is right
In Atlanta you can try Fantasyland, Criminal Records, and Wax n' Facts. I'd try Fantasyland first, they've got a fairly big Jazz and blues section.

Regardless don't expect a ton from selling your collection as a lot.

I like it sometimes but it is hard to get on and off.

Womens-Fashion-Catsuit-Costume-Body-Suit-in-Gloss-Black-Vinyl-Zentai-C1-5807-F.jpg
Especially on the inflatables

In Atlanta you can try Fantasyland, Criminal Records, and Wax n' Facts. I'd try Fantasyland first, they've got a fairly big Jazz and blues section.

Regardless don't expect a ton from selling your collection as a lot.
I got some rare stuff. I wouldn't expect retail but not looking for games top prices if I do sell lol

Try Moe's record shop just off the Gainesville square. Or let me come cherry pick Lol
That's pretty close to me. Will check it out! I have a couple guys here I have already agreed to let come pick. Got some organizing done last week and have them in ABC order. Now I have to get the ones that weren't in the correct albums together. You're welcome to come pick them when I get them organized. They will be in lula

Back
Top Bottom