• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into vinyl *updated

I have a ton of vinyl(approximately 750-1000). I was thinking about letting it go to consignment or just selling it as a lot. Anyone have a suggestion on the best way to sell it? I dont have the time to sell individually. Is there a market?Thanks in advance
i will take IRON BUTTER FLY! in the garden Davida

Nothing in that genre. More soul, jazz, blues and classical(ink spots, Billie holiday, Ella's Fitzgerald) and some symphony stuff that I've not messed with) it's a soulsy collection
Nice. I'm hearing that! 😎
Some old jazz vinyl can bring good money.

Nothing in that genre. More soul, jazz, blues and classical(ink spots, Billie holiday, Ella's Fitzgerald) and some symphony stuff that I've not messed with) it's a soulsy collection
Are some of those Blue Note recordings. Check out Discogs. You can research the matrix numbers . That is the numbers in the dead wax of the record. Also see some past sales. Popsike is another one.

Are some of those Blue Note recordings. Check out Discogs. You can research the matrix numbers . That is the numbers in the dead wax of the record. Also see some past sales. Popsike is another one.
I have been messing with this app. It's kind of glitchy. I like it but it's actually doing the opposite of what I was hoping for. Now I'm looking at other albums and have been buying more. I forget how much music that the industry is burying to keep the new garbage coming out relevant. I can listen to a handful of stations that play music on the radio. It's atrocious and the same songs over and over even on those. You won't hear a gem you haven't heard in a while.
same thing is happening with the movie industry.

The vinyl market is very hit and miss. Some can be practically worthless and others worth hundreds of dollars. Dont know much beyond the classic rock market. My collection consists of 60s-90s rock, blues, and some randoms here and there

I have a ton of vinyl(approximately 750-1000). I was thinking about letting it go to consignment or just selling it as a lot. Anyone have a suggestion on the best way to sell it? I dont have the time to sell individually. Is there a market?Thanks in advance
I like it sometimes but it is hard to get on and off.

Womens-Fashion-Catsuit-Costume-Body-Suit-in-Gloss-Black-Vinyl-Zentai-C1-5807-F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom