• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into vinyl *updated

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
I have a ton of vinyl(approximately 750-1000). I was thinking about letting it go to consignment or just selling it as a lot. Anyone have a suggestion on the best way to sell it? I dont have the time to sell individually. Is there a market?Thanks in advance

In your neck of the woods I don't know, I do know there are vinyl shops that buy and with that many records it may be worth a trip to see what they offer ......or ebay or FB Marketplace.
Yea I figured that I could sell the popular ones on ebay. I didn't want to completely pick it out though because a lot of it is jazz, blues and stuff that came with other stuff I wanted that is in my mind less sought out. I try to avoid marketplace unless I am buying, and don't really have a price in mind. Any stores you suggest? I'm not opposed to a drive if the price is right

I have a ton of vinyl(approximately 750-1000). I was thinking about letting it go to consignment or just selling it as a lot. Anyone have a suggestion on the best way to sell it? I dont have the time to sell individually. Is there a market?Thanks in advance
they make great flying targets!
frisbee fly for every! and fast as hell,
but a blast to try and hit! you could even start a new fad!

Got some that are heavily damaged. Could be a good way to break in the 590 I picked up
When my parents were living here, they took a bunch of old albums to"2nd & Charles".

https://www.2ndandcharles.com/states/georgia

I don't recall what the store paid them for each album, buy Mom was happy.
Thank you. I will give them a look

My dad was a rep for RCA Victor in the late 1950’s. He was given a record of every new 45 and album they made for use as a demo. There is absolutely no telling how many 45’s met their end around our house in just this way.

Record stores in Buckhead or Athens will give $2-3 each depending on condition.
They will go through and look at each one, cherry picking the ones they want then give you a lowball offer. Be prepared to walk away with a lot less $$ than you think. Also, be aware that you may unknowingly have some very valuable records in your collection.

Noble Records . Check out on you tube. Find vids on valuable records. He is in North Carolina. You might contact him and he might know someone local here . I have a lot of vinyl and have weeded out stuff I just won't ever play.. Certain pressings of records can be worth much more

Noble Records . Check out on you tube. Find vids on valuable records. He is in North Carolina. You might contact him and he might know someone local here . I have a lot of vinyl and have weeded out stuff I just won't ever play.. Certain pressings of records can be worth much more
Maybe that's what I will do, weed out the ones I will never play and are damaged. Make a box of the ones I like then sell the rest

Back
Top Bottom