• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone had covid twice?

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
The Stupid -19 has decided to visit my house once again. This time my oldest has it 15YO. Was tested with a home test ( +) and will get back PCR test probably today. So far its been mild. Runny nose, sore throat, barfed once. I am wondering for those of us who had this crap months or even back at the beginning have you had it again? Last Thursday I had my anti-bodies tested and when my blood hit the test it started turning positive immediately and its been 5 months. So two main points " Have you had it twice? Was it mild for you?

The Stupid -19 has decided to visit my house once again. This time my oldest has it 15YO. Was tested with a home test ( +) and will get back PCR test probably today. So far its been mild. Runny nose, sore throat, barfed once. I am wondering for those of us who had this crap months or even back at the beginning have you had it again? Last Thursday I had my anti-bodies tested and when my blood hit the test it started turning positive immediately and its been 5 months. So two main points " Have you had it twice? Was it mild for you?
I had it February of 2020, sick as a dog for 10 days and fatigued for 3 weeks. I had it a second time end of April 2021, sick for 10 days and fatigue for 2 weeks. It sucked both times, but definitely not hospital sick.

We had it in December 2020. New baby was a couple hours old when my symptoms kicked in. That sucked lol but just got over a second run of it, actually my first day back to work is tomorrow. Both times sucked, but honesty I had a stomach bug a couple months ago that would have kicked covid’s ***

And to be clear...I had to get tested for work in between and tested positive. I was never sick. All the times I’ve had to get tested while I’m sick has been negative but the one time I was fine I tested positive.

EAFF63A7-F5BE-4925-A0F3-3774505D64E1.jpeg

Not to create an argument here, but there are three studies going on outside the United States and the preliminary results are somewhat promising. If an individual was NEVER vaccinated for Covid-19 and contracts it and beats it naturally that person has an 80.1% chance of developing a lifetime (or very long) immunity to Covid-19 and its variants. The remaining 19.9% can still contract Covid and will react to it accordingly - depending on which variant they get. People who got vaccinated are in a very different category. Its about the opposite, with only 18% developing an immunity to the specific strain of Covid they were jabbed for, with 82% reacting to Covid as if they were never innoculated (which is a debate in and of itself) and almost all (82%) being able to contract, develop and transmit Covid to other people. People jabbed do NOT develop a broad spectrum immunity to Covid and its variants - there are probably statistical exceptions in the single digits. The keys to beating Covid is early intervention and getting treatment in the first 72 hours. See the FLCCC i-Mask protocols online for the best way to avoid needing to see your doctor and whatever you do DO NOT get remdisivir!

Not to create an argument here, but there are three studies going on outside the United States and the preliminary results are somewhat promising. If an individual was NEVER vaccinated for Covid-19 and contracts it and beats it naturally that person has an 80.1% chance of developing a lifetime (or very long) immunity to Covid-19 and its variants. The remaining 19.9% can still contract Covid and will react to it accordingly - depending on which variant they get. People who got vaccinated are in a very different category. Its about the opposite, with only 18% developing an immunity to the specific strain of Covid they were jabbed for, with 82% reacting to Covid as if they were never innoculated (which is a debate in and of itself) and almost all (82%) being able to contract, develop and transmit Covid to other people. People jabbed do NOT develop a broad spectrum immunity to Covid and its variants - there are probably statistical exceptions in the single digits. The keys to beating Covid is early intervention and getting treatment in the first 72 hours. See the FLCCC i-Mask protocols online for the best way to avoid needing to see your doctor and whatever you do DO NOT get remdisivir!
I saw something to that same effect. My 15YO has never had it, I am praying to God this is mild. My other child and Wife all got it in August. We all had robust antibodies when tested last week. Got the ' Mectin for the 15YO.

I saw something to that same effect. My 15YO has never had it, I am praying to God this is mild. My other child and Wife all got it in August. We all had robust antibodies when tested last week. Got the ' Mectin for the 15YO.

My 16 yo and 13 yo got the delta variant back in September. They kicked it real easy like. Healthy kids have nothing to worry about. Give him some zinc, vit d3, and vit c and he'll e fine in a few days.

My 16 yo and 13 yo got the delta variant back in September. They kicked it real easy like. Healthy kids have nothing to worry about. Give him some zinc, vit d3, and vit c and he'll e fine in a few days.
We're on Day 4. The kid is healthy and doing virtual school this week. My other child had the Delta for 8 minutes and kicked its butt. We are following the i-mask protocols as much as we can.

Back
Top Bottom