• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone from or k ow a lot about the greater Asheville, Nc area

I have lived in Asheville several times. Never had a problem with going out in the country and shooting guns, rifles or handguns. Just use common sense and don’t shoot someone’s cow. With all is popularity it has grown and people from Florida and California have moved in and home prices have risen. I would recommend Weaverville a ten minute ride away first, but that is where the money is going. Marshall and Mars Hill are just up the road. Barnardsville is the best secret in the world. Just a little further out look south of Canton in Bethel or Cruso which is a 15 miles away but it’s a long 15 miles. If I could I would move back there tomorrow. If none of those places work out look at Brevard.

Spot on.

There's always Ellijay or Blue Ridge. Blue Ridge is very diverse. It's even got a authentic Irish pub, the best place in town to get a dram of Scotch, Irish or American distilled malt beverages. The plus side is not having to deal with new gun laws or taxes. Welcome home.

Wish the schools were better in those two areas.
Unfortunately i'm stuck in Suwanee with the super high ranking school system (for the time being).
And $200k won't even buy you a shed in Suwanee. Many 2000-2500 sq ft new homes start in the $400s and work their way UP, all on a postage stamp lot about the size of my driveway. :dizzy:

------ and y'all don't get took use to the gun laws and GA being a "trump" state. With the last few GA elections were very close. And with the Yanks, Libs and idiots constantly moving into the area, I fear within the next decade, y'all are gonna be surprised. :doh:

I see constant California, New York, New Jersey, Ohio tags ---- like many every day lurking around my parts.

Don't shoot the messenger. I hate my theory.

Back
Top Bottom