Anyone else "strategerizin" during the LOCKDOWN!?"

If you were an Allahuah Akbar head lopping type, wouldn't it seem that the most opportune time for a massive attack on the U.S. is in about two weeks? When we are in crisis mode due to the "surge?"

Anyone else twisted enough enough to be pondering on this type of thing during the Great Paper Panic of 2020?

I been thinking the same thing for the past month. All the hospitals are at full capacity in the biggest cities in the U.S right now supposedly... I hope our military and leaders have that in their heads also. Unless it’s all a part of “the plan” ;)

I'm strategerizing going to Florida and crossing that Maginot Line of flu police.

steve-mcqueen-great-escape-jump3.gif

In for pics but a video would be gooder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I’m reading all this my extremely vivid imagination is kicking in and I’m laughing like hell. My SO already new I was half baked and now she’s thinking I may have blown a fuse from being cooped up too long but after reading Torn Torn eat and greet approach and @hikingthehills gas filled sprinkler system... imagine if you will a 67 year old man falling outta his recliner spitting coffee out his nose and laughing at the same time.
Thanks! I needed this!
:becky::becky::thumb:

I made up another bunch of caltrops the other day. I have them strategically placed for any boogers who may decide they want to snoop around the place. I know for a fact they work.

Guns are loaded up, dogs are healthy and mean, traps are set, escape routes are simple and clear, ambushes are well planned. If they want me they will work for it.

I made up another bunch of caltrops the other day. I have them strategically placed for any boogers who may decide they want to snoop around the place. I know for a fact they work.

Guns are loaded up, dogs are healthy and mean, traps are set, escape routes are simple and clear, ambushes are well planned. If they want me they will work for it.
9DD8F3ED-6498-4CF2-9DC7-4540920F6C2B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom