Anyone else sick with the flu?

You see, traveling to the third world countries like calicomunista will get you. Lmao get well Dingo Dingo
You are right! I should not have blamed the plane, it’s a commie conspiracy. That explains why I’m eating out of dumpsters, can’t get any medication and why a guy in uniform is sitting in my house recording every thing I say. :becky:

Yup we both got it, something we brought back from the US, three days after our flight it starts, inevitable. I hate aeroplanes. My sympathy to y’all.
While you were traveling through the many airports on your trip, did you happen to notice that the first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone?

Ever see anyone wearing a facemask on a plane? One of those surgical masks?
All the time.

I dodged a bullet this year. Brother, girlfriend and their kids came to visit after Chriffmuff. Day after he leaves with the clan he calls and asks me if I'm sick. "No, why?" Him, "We all have the flu fevers, puking, etc. Just checking to see if you got it too."
www.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_03_clint_ew.gif

I am taking my Wife and kids out west during the winter break. I am debating on using one for the first time. We always bring wipes and hand sanitizer. I used to travel for work and have never used one.

Back
Top Bottom