Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

I gotta say reading this thread it's easy to tell why the world can hate us and why it's getting easier for ISIS to recruit. Yes there are worse things going on in the world but that doesn't make other things not important? Fox News and the right can be distracting with Gay Marriage, Benghazi and HOT BLONDES... as MSNBC does with Cecil and other crap. The two things I'm just sick of in this country are HYPOCRISY and lack of EMPATHY. So where does the I don't give a **** end? It's OK for African kids to starve to death or die from easily preventable crap, but an American aborted fetus is unacceptable? I hope we never see it here, but it would be good for some of you to have your family hungry and afraid of the militia and read posts from BIG FAT AND HAPPY Africans that they don't give a SQUAT.... Empathy doesn't make you a ***** it makes you STRONG and examining your own side propaganda with the same scrutiny that you apply to the other side makes you SMART.
What in the world does starving kids or suggesting nobody cares about them, have to do with the inexplicable hysteria over a dead lion? :wacko:

11215130_10206281446629372_2101174666577995213_n.jpg

:laugh: This brought a tear to Jimmy Kimmel's eye. :pound:

I gotta say reading this thread it's easy to tell why the world can hate us and why it's getting easier for ISIS to recruit. Yes there are worse things going on in the world but that doesn't make other things not important? Fox News and the right can be distracting with Gay Marriage, Benghazi and HOT BLONDES... as MSNBC does with Cecil and other crap. The two things I'm just sick of in this country are HYPOCRISY and lack of EMPATHY. So where does the I don't give a **** end? It's OK for African kids to starve to death or die from easily preventable crap, but an American aborted fetus is unacceptable? I hope we never see it here, but it would be good for some of you to have your family hungry and afraid of the militia and read posts from BIG FAT AND HAPPY Africans that they don't give a SQUAT.... Empathy doesn't make you a ***** it makes you STRONG and examining your own side propaganda with the same scrutiny that you apply to the other side makes you SMART.

Just so I can understand... People getting upset because the media is making some big story out of a dead lion all the while ignoring the tax payer funding of the illegal harvesting and selling of aborted body parts of unborn children, is somehow resulting in more recruitment for ISIS... Oh and apparently some kids are starving also... :wacko:

Btw a lion that would most likely not exist if it were not for the millions of conservation dollars generated by American big game hunters - this idiot's non-hunting methods not withstanding.

Thanks for this. Now I can break down and cry over this. And to think that I was getting disturbed over the sale of baby parts and the US getting screwed over by Iran. Here is a real issue for our times.

Gotta stop now and go to the store for some more tampons.

Wow...I don't where to start here. Maybe with the difference between Benghazi and Cecil. In Benghazi our American ambassador and several other brave American human beings were brutally slaughtered and our Secretary of State knew it was likely and yet did nothing to prevent it and also did not send help when it was still possible. She then launched into a massive coverup of this horrible scheme and justice has still not been delivered for our dead American brothers ( humans ). Cecil, on the other hand, was a dumb African lion who would like to eat someone like you for breakfast. So he had a collar on,..and a dumb American hunter was duped by greedy African guides. Yea, that's sad for Cecil....and the poor hunter who thought he was legally hunting a wild lion. But here's the clincher....Cecil was an animal-not a HUMAN BEING.

So I have lots of empathy for our brave American human beings who died...not so much for a lion.
(BTW...giving a lion a name does not make it human).

Your logic about starving kids in Africa vs American "aborted fetus" is really hard to follow.
So people carving up babies and selling their hearts, lungs or other "tissue" does not bother you...but you are really concerned about African children who are hungry?
I'll make a deal with you. You can have all the starving African children you want for your baby body parts experiments if you will agree to stop slaughtering American babies for your gruesome testing.
People like you have no idea what empathy means and you are the ultimate hypocrites.
Please take your sorry ass to Iraq or Africa ASAP....you don't belong here.

Fact. I know so because I heard it on the news. :pout::rip:

Well maybe the hyperlink in my post was hard to see;

"What lion?" acting information minister Prisca Mupfumira asked in response to a request for comment about Cecil, who was at that moment topping global news bulletins and generating reams of abuse for his killer on websites in the United States and Europe.

Back
Top Bottom