• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone Else Sick of Hearing About Cecil?

That Cat was sold by corrupt Zimbabwean officials to line their pockets just like the animal rights groups line their pockets with stories of animal suffrage that they sell to bleeding hearts. "Adminastrative costs" they say as they twist the truth and laugh their way to the bank.

Last edited:
MORE TWISTED PROPAGANDA..... No one is "PRO ABORTION" are you "ANTI CHOICE"?
The only twisted propaganda is the term "pro-choice". I've met several people that are pro-abortion. They are pure evil. I'm against being able to choose murder. So yes, if you want to call me anti-choice that's fine. I'm more accurately pro-life. Are you anti-life?

I gotta say reading this thread it's easy to tell why the world can hate us and why it's getting easier for ISIS to recruit. Yes there are worse things going on in the world but that doesn't make other things not important? Fox News and the right can be distracting with Gay Marriage, Benghazi and HOT BLONDES... as MSNBC does with Cecil and other crap. The two things I'm just sick of in this country are HYPOCRISY and lack of EMPATHY. So where does the I don't give a **** end? It's OK for African kids to starve to death or die from easily preventable crap, but an American aborted fetus is unacceptable? I hope we never see it here, but it would be good for some of you to have your family hungry and afraid of the militia and read posts from BIG FAT AND HAPPY Africans that they don't give a SQUAT.... Empathy doesn't make you a ***** it makes you STRONG and examining your own side propaganda with the same scrutiny that you apply to the other side makes you SMART.
AMERICAN lives matter so yes, an aborted fetus is unacceptable. Until EVERY American is fat, happy, safe, and free, I don't give two ****s about what happens elsewhere.

I will put this as eloquently as I can...

**** Cecil.

AMERICAN lives matter so yes, an aborted fetus is unacceptable. Until EVERY American is fat, happy, safe, and free, I don't give two ****s about what happens elsewhere.

I will put this as eloquently as I can...

**** Cecil.

You can in no way see how that attitude would make others in 3rd world more likely to strap on a bomb and kill you?

You can in no way see how that attitude would make others in 3rd world more likely to strap on a bomb and kill you?

There we go. Knew there was an apologist and excuser here somewhere. Some idjit kills a lion in a LEGALLY hired hunt where the LOCAL guides broke the law and it's American's fault that morons strap on bombs to kill us.

Thanks for playing. Knew you had it in you.

Hey, I heard some guy killed a lion, anyone heard about it? I hear the lion was standing alone with a tadpole in a jar. Is the tadpole OK?

The only twisted propaganda is the term "pro-choice". I've met several people that are pro-abortion. They are pure evil. I'm against being able to choose murder. So yes, if you want to call me anti-choice that's fine. I'm more accurately pro-life. Are you anti-life?

I don't want to call you anything. I don't know you nor would I make up my mind about someones character based on some lines in a chat room. I will say with absolute conviction that no one I've ever met is "PRO ABORTION" and I've never met anyone "ANTI CHOICE". They are soundly "PRO CHOICE". If someone wakes up in the morning and is thrilled about getting an Abortion because they want to kill a baby they are twisted, yet no more twisted than the loonies who bomb abortion clinics and shoot doctors who preform them.

Honest question to you? How do you feel about Eric Rudolph and the like?

Back
Top Bottom