• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else got an ammo order UPS is screwing with?

That will be a decision that every individual will have to make on their own.

As a Teamster (not UPS), I know I wouldn’t cross the line.
They had a meeting this morning and the part time was offered nothing. They all are striking even the pilots even though it don't affect them, they said they will too. UPS have drug their feet to start with, should have started around last Christmas.
They offered very little to Employees and nothing to Part Time.

They had a meeting this morning and the part time was offered nothing. They all are striking even the pilots even though it don't affect them, they said they will too. UPS have drug their feet to start with, should have started around last Christmas.
They offered very little to Employees and nothing to Part Time.
On the tentative as of yesterday part time will start at $21.00 hr now

May not be worth it to some but I know his Mom and Dad is proud. I personally know these folks. Played a lot of sofball with his Dad.

And who pays for this? We do, UPS profits will not decrease. The consumer will pay as usual.
21 really isn't much nowadays. People at McDonalds are starting at near 15 an hour and offer the worst service in the world.

Yes. Lost 110 rounds of 9mm ammo a few months back. UPS ammo tax.

I've known one or two good people working at UPS but have also known criminals and rehabilitating drug addicts also working there. Sometimes things go missing.
Have got to consider how many members here on the ODT fit that description as well.

Back
Top Bottom