• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anyone else go to Repticon this weekend?

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Decent show this time. Last few have been lacking in selection IMO. Picked up some supplies and a new Hypo High Red Florida Kingsnake.

Anyone else go? Even the people watching is fun.
591A378E-9AFA-43DA-A1ED-60E6BC2F355E.jpeg
7D657B92-C1A6-4601-B520-3030CBE242EE.jpeg

I was there around 1230-115 today with my bearded dragon. Had to get him some more bugs and the vendors there are generally a bit cheaper than where I normally get them.

I actually thought the selection was lacking today, compared to last time I went, but I don't think I made it the last time it was here. I know for sure a couple of vendors from last time I went were not there today. On the other hand, I don't pay all that much attention to anything that isn't a bearded dragon.

There are definitely some interesting looking people that show up, if people watching is your thing.

I was there around 1230-115 today with my bearded dragon. Had to get him some more bugs and the vendors there are generally a bit cheaper than where I normally get them.

I actually thought the selection was lacking today, compared to last time I went, but I don't think I made it the last time it was here. I know for sure a couple of vendors from last time I went were not there today. On the other hand, I don't pay all that much attention to anything that isn't a bearded dragon.

There are definitely some interesting looking people that show up, if people watching is your thing.
Definitely a lot of old vendors that don’t show up. Hasn’t been the same since COVID.

I use to have quite a few reptiles then I ventured into the venomous relm and that is where I stopped and gave everything away. Coolest pet I ever had was an eyelash viper. I also had a green anaconda.

View attachment 5610702
That’s awesome. I wish GA was friendlier to the venomous side but it is what it is.

We’ve been to repticon a ton as well as the show me shows. The reptilian national expo that was this past weekend was the best one I’ve been to by far. Lots of variety and tons of vendors not just local ones. Attached is the Blood boa I picked up Saturday. Kids got some crested geckos and a Pac-Man frog.

Attachments

• 9DFDEF42-A0AF-453F-B1DC-F526F0EB108A.jpeg
    9DFDEF42-A0AF-453F-B1DC-F526F0EB108A.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom