anyone do shotshell reloading???

23   0
Reaction score
hey y'all, i just started reloading shotshell. i bought a lee load-all 2. i am getting a little frustrated with the inconsistant powder and shot drop. when i fill the powder/shot hoppers completely full the powder/shot sometimes wont drop at all.. is it me or is the lee load-all 2 ($50.00) reloader a p.o.s.? i think that i will really enjoy reloading shotshell if i can get some consistant rounds. any suggestions? anyone have experience with MEC reloaders? any and all help will be appreciated..

I don't think that reloading shotshells is worth it unless you are loading something special. For the price off lead and time involved I feel it's cheaper to buy the promotional packs at maomart.

Now it you are loading say 2 00 buck shot in the bottom of some bird shot for pesky steel poppers....Then it's worth it. But for just #8 bird shot....but it.

I don't think that reloading shotshells is worth it unless you are loading something special. For the price off lead and time involved I feel it's cheaper to buy the promotional packs at maomart.

Now it you are loading say 2 00 buck shot in the bottom of some bird shot for pesky steel poppers....Then it's worth it. But for just #8 bird shot....but it.

They say the only exact science is math, and my math came up the same. The 100 packs, or by the case is the way to go unless you're loading slugs, buckshot, or other specialty loads. I love the MAOmart term!!

basically on shotshell reloading you can get a "better" round for the $$ spent..not cheap ammo

it's pretty much always been that way

I've used a MEC 650 Grabber for years.. solid unit to say the least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom