• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody

Dang man, yeah I could fish it from the bank but I would rather go in a boat
Get used to a boat and you don’t want to go back to the bank.. lol, I put a new fish finder on the front of my boat earlier today and itching to use it. Nothing fancy just a low range hook 2-7”. I want some garmin panoptics on my boat but my wallet says otherwise LOL

Get used to a boat and you don’t want to go back to the bank.. lol, I put a new fish finder on the front of my boat earlier today and itching to use it. Nothing fancy just a low range hook 2-7”. I want some garmin panoptics on my boat but my wallet says otherwise LOL
Yeah I’m gonna have to get me a boat when I can afford one. It’s hard to find people with a boat to go with. Lol yeah I hear panoptics is amazing

Yeah I’m gonna have to get me a boat when I can afford one. It’s hard to find people with a boat to go with. Lol yeah I hear panoptics is amazing
It is, I’ve used it in a buddy’s boat and it’s awesome. Real awesome in the winter when fishing is slow. I need to get my boat out and use it, I probably haven’t crunk it up in about 2-3 months. :(

Dang yeah you need to run it. Lol have you fished Carter’s or the re-reg?
Carters is my go-to lake. I grew up fishing Carter’s and I can be at the dam boat ramp in 18 minutes from my house. I’d rather fish Carter’s than almost any lakes. It’s a tough lake but once you figure it out you prefer it over others because of the quality of fish.

I wish I had pics on this phone but I caught a spot that weighed 7 pounds when I was 12 with my dad. It was 18 degrees that morning and the fish came out of 60 foot of water lol. If I can find the pic on my old phone I’ll post it

Back
Top Bottom