• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody got

The only gun from Taurus I like and will own again is the stainless PT1911. It's one of the few guns that has a forged frame, slide and barrel. With a little work and some Wilson Combat replacement parts you got yourself a dang fine gun. PERIOD! It's a great price for a excellent foundation. Just buy one you can lay your hands on. That way you can cherry pick one with a good and snug frame to slide fit. The rest is up to the man with the parts and the skills.

Now as far as the spectrum it should be the 380 Rectum. 🤣
They are a pretty decent 1911. I had one and it was a shooter.

Then this guy said he wanted it real bad and handed me his Kimber Procarry 😵‍💫😁🇺🇸👍🤣

They are a pretty decent 1911. I had one and it was a shooter.

Then this guy said he wanted it real bad and handed me his Kimber Procarry 😵‍💫😁🇺🇸👍🤣
You hand me a nice snug fitting stainless PT 1911 and after I am done it will be every bit the gun a Kimber is if not better. That's not a boastful exaggeration or a slam on Kimber. That's just how I feel about the right PT1911. However, you did come out on the good side of that trade if the Taurus was untouched.

You hand me a nice snug fitting stainless PT 1911 and after I am done it will be every bit the gun a Kimber is if not better. That's not a boastful exaggeration or a slam on Kimber. That's just how I feel about the right PT1911. However, you did come out on the good side of that trade if the Taurus was untouched.
“Every bit the gun a kimber is if not better”?

Greg, please. An hour or 2 at the Vess Combat Solutions R&D facility, that Taurus will make a Nighthawk look like a slingshot.

Who the **** wants a Kimber, I would rank their performance and reliability on the level of a lonely Nigerian prince sending you $1,000,000

“Every bit the gun a kimber is if not better”?

Greg, please. An hour or 2 at the Vess Combat Solutions R&D facility, that Taurus will make a Nighthawk look like a slingshot.
If you don't know how or what to do with one you just can't understand it so don't even try. If you you were blindfolded and didn't see which one you were shooting you would hard pressed to tell me the difference.

There was this one guy.. he wanted free **** all the damn time. Disappeared like a fart in a wild west wind. Son of a bitch I can't remember his name
Wasn’t he the preacher dude that sold the AR(?) that all the good guys on here put together for him? Was a vanguard of the republic then bacame some kind of cowboy?

Back
Top Bottom