• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody besides me ever get a touch of road rage?

When people get on my arse, i just push the gas a lil more and they end up around 10 car lengths back in a few seconds. Makes my day every time! But what ticks me off more than ANYTHING is when you get two cars running side by side going 55 (in a 55) and will not move for anything! I ride their arse till they move cause i know ill stop alot faster than they ever could.

Ever notice how anyone going too slow in front of you is " a slow old lady" or if they fly by you in the other lane they are "a maniac"? ....No matter how fast you are going. Way back when I took drivers ed, the instructor told me to act like everyone on the road is crazy but you. From the number of crazy drivers I have witnessed, I think he was right.

:pound: totally have those days sometimes..I rage a lot when I drive. Mostly when it comes to inconsiderate d-bags that only look out for themselves. Like that guy in bumper-to-bumper traffic that will NOT let someone in because he knows that if they get in front of him then he might run late...or those people that lock up the brakes at the last second and turn without a signal (my dad does it..A LOT) makes me absolutely crazy. I could go on, but I'm going back to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a case of the rage here and there.

My favorite part of my commute is the places where it narrows from 2 lanes to 1. All the douchebags think they can just run down the lane that's ending while everyone else waits in line. Well, that's the lane you wanted, that's the one you're getting. You keep coming over and you're gonna have a repair bill on your hands, because I'll be damned if I'm letting some arrogant **** get in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom