• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any UWG students on here?

Wolf six

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
107   0
Reaction score
I'm currently one. I'll be standing outside the UCC and then in the quad handing out fliers about the Feb. 8th pro gun capitol rally.
Also there was a shooting at the campus quad yesterday night. It was bangers not a psycho. It scares me because i hear people shooting in the air at rivers point all the time. I also hate that i am not old enough to CC and UWG and all the apartments are run by anti gunners.

Anyone for a UWG student ODT pool hall game?

-Dusty

Might take a while for someone to respond, I'm at SPSU anyone else there? This thread makes me think we should start a college thread so ODTer's can meet eachother at school.

I graduated in 2001 and still live approx. 4 miles from campus toward Tanner State Park. I am very good friends with a lot of CPD and, yes, there are more shootings/attempted shootings in campus quad and some of the others than I am comfortable with. When I went to school, I lived at Rivers Edge, on Cunningham and at the fraternity house and we never had any issues like they have now. I would not feel comfortable living in those apartments anymore without being armed.

Back
Top Bottom