• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any sources locally for Glock slide build kits?

6Bones

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
Non-vigilante Architect
272   0
Reaction score
A morning appeal to the wise old ODT owls or maybe even the keyboard commandos.

Looking to build out a stripped G26G4 slide.

Any places in metro ATL sell parts/parts kits?

Thanks ODT!

What’s wrong with Glock? Have you contacted them to see if you can purchase the needed parts directly from them? They’re in Smyrna GA, which is in the metro ATL.
Nothing, just priced at a premium and only available piecemeal. Lots of kits online. Prefer to keep my dollars local when I can, that’s all.

Nothing, just priced at a premium and only available piecemeal. Lots of kits online. Prefer to keep my dollars local when I can, that’s all.

If you prefer to keep your dollars local, Smyrna GA is local.

If you are worried about whether the parts are in spec, Glock parts are in spec…….since they are the ones that say what the specs are.

You sound like you want quality parts, but then object to paying for “premium” quality.

If they do in fact sell the necessary parts in Smyrna, why would you care if they are “piecemeal”? If you ask for all the parts to complete a slide, they will put all the parts in a single bag for you. Now it ain’t “piecemeal”.

At the shop where I work, you can come in and buy an AR LPK that is prepackaged, or I can go through the bins, collect all those same parts, and put them in a bag. If they’re made by the same folks, or to the same specs, what’s the difference? When you buy a prepackaged bag of small parts, the company that made and bagged them didn’t go through and check for fit ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom