• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any original Nintendo fans out there?

10-4. I may get some for me and the kid My body doest respond to sitting indian style in front of the tv like it use to.
So I got my original nintendo And finally got it to work. I played Mario brothers for 30 minutes and now I'm bored with it. Anyone want to buy a original nintendo on the cheap?

What all you got with it and are you willing to ship?
Final fantasy, Legend of zelda, Mario brothers, duck hunt and the zapper and two controllers. You should know that when I say got it to work I had to use a q tip and alchohol on the cartridge connectors to get it to work and even then you have to put the catridge in just right or it won't work. Takes a little work but it does work.

It looks like one of my orders from early friday went through. I fought with the gamestop and target website for hours but finally got a conformation number from GS. Really stoked to have 1 to play and one to flip. The gameplay is great. My only complaint is The controller cords are insanely short. Folks are gonna have to invest in a really long HDMI cable unless you can get comfortable right in front of the tv. And for the life of me I can't figure out why they didn't use the he original contra.
You still have the one to flip?

Back
Top Bottom