• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any one a Nissan dealer or know a Nissan salesman?

Cant say I know one but Joseph at Stone Mountain Nissan gave me hell of a deal on a Titan last summer :)
great guy to deal with none of that pushy salesman crap you see everywhere these days

I also know someone who just bought a new car from Stone Mountain Nissan. He said he got a better deal there than any of the other dealerships he went to.

I honestly felt way better at Regal Nissan than Stone Mountain or Nalley, etc. Just do yourself a favor and find a certified pre-owned with like 10-15k miles on it; it'll be broken in so most factory kinks will have been worked out, plus they shave several thousand off the price and the CPO warranty (at least when I bought my current Pathfinder) was the same or a little better than the new car warranty.

bought new nissan from the one on cobb parkway, bad experience. Then bought a chevy from carl black Kennesaw, excellent experience.

I have sold nissans and I currently sell Chevys and used cars... I can help tho. Message me what you are looking for and we can work it out.

I have a buddy that works at Southerlin Nissan Mall of Georgia. He switches positions a lot, but his father runs the dealership. Gave me a great deal on a 2012 Frontier last year. They are great trucks. Love mine! Ill pm you.

Back
Top Bottom