Any offroad enthusiast?

what's broke on the Toyota?

Nice CJ's. Those are the only real Jeeps. I had a 77 Golden Eagle with a built 304 a 4" lift. It was fun, but sucked on gas. but then my FH80 sucks on gas, heck, even my 82 Toyota 4x4 22R sucked on gas. I must have a foot problem.

I keep breaking front ring and pinions. Then recently I blew out the nose cone on my supercharger. Been working on a set of axles to replace the stock crap but I'm to busy working on other peoples rigs to work on my own

Lots of nice rigs. Gotta get my 87 OJ bronc going. Gotta do a engine swap and get rid of the electric transfer case. Sitting on 6" lift with 37" hope to do a 1ton SAS sometime in the future.
Have a 78 bronco 4"hi boy project for sale if anyone is interested have lots of new body parts doors quarter panels and tailgate. Been sitting a few years after fresh rebuild some punk stole my mallory ignition out of it.

what's broke on the Toyota?

Nice CJ's. Those are the only real Jeeps. I had a 77 Golden Eagle with a built 304 a 4" lift. It was fun, but sucked on gas. but then my FH80 sucks on gas, heck, even my 82 Toyota 4x4 22R sucked on gas. I must have a foot problem.

Here we go again with the comment CJ's are the only real Jeep. Any day you want to to see who's will crawl farther and easier. Come on. Just messing with you alittle. Lol

I just fooled around and bought this:

i378.photobucket.com_albums_oo225_krall_shumavi_ry3D_1.jpg

i378.photobucket.com_albums_oo225_krall_shumavi_suzuki_DSC03877.jpg

-TBI GM 4.3 swap
-SM420, Dana 20, Dana 44s\4.10s\lockers

This is going to be a good summer!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom