• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you been in a gunfight for your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe want but ask your self thus why would a 6 count armed robbery 13 aggravated assult 1 forgery charge plus alot more go to trial? Chances are I won't ever go to court to see em but if I do if said nothing incriminating and I'm on cc footage that lines up with the police report I write... I just like talking about it so I don't ever forgot how God saved my life...and I like hearing other opinions weather that Believe me or not so if you got combat stories do let it be known.
Which one are you in your avatar

Believe want but ask your self thus why would a 6 count armed robbery 13 aggravated assult 1 forgery charge plus alot more go to trial? Chances are I won't ever go to court to see em but if I do if said nothing incriminating and I'm on cc footage that lines up with the police report I write... I just like talking about it so I don't ever forgot how God saved my life...and I like hearing other opinions weather that Believe me or not so if you got combat stories do let it be known.

I had combat with a hooker 1 time. Paid her 50 for a bj but she was a snaggle too the. I wanted 50 percent off. I figured that was fair because that's how much of my dick was gone. I got my 25 bucks.

That funny you say how you would never this..you would never that all self righteous but I bet you have a big deer on your wall you brag about shooting don't ya? Why don't you move alittle closer to Atlanta

That funny you say how you would never this..you would never that all self righteous but I bet you have a big deer on your wall you brag about shooting don't ya? Why don't you move alittle closer to Atlanta
You gotta reply to comments directly, nobody knows who you’re talking too. Or maybe they’re just ignoring you not that it really matters either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom