• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you been in a gunfight for your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s wild he must be missing like 25% of the back of his head at least lol I’ve shot hog before with 150gr 308 seemingly in the brain and while they were incapacitated it still didn’t kill them instantly( I ended their suffering as quickly as possible even though hogs suck)
I don't remember the year but it was bartow County SO in Cartersville on main Street where the IHOP is..

Plot twist I'm atf trying to incriminate people! Just kidding lol it's no illegal to tell a true story worse case they fact check you

We don’t and we didn’t. I mean these dude were like 1k away on a mountain side shooting at us with AKs and RPKs. We had to drive super slow because we were clearing the routes of IEDs. We just fired back at muzzle flashes or whatever our gunners were reporting. We don’t even know if we hit anyone. And the trigger man story, we missed him too. My soldier who said he hit him, went with a squad to do battle damage assessment AND...nothing. Lol...so yeah my experience was nothing like the movies.
You werent at COP wilderness was ya?

It don't make sense to me. The username and the bragging. Maybe I read it wrong but seems ****ed up to me. Maybe I'm just old.
No your on to sumthin...i thought that oo...late nite bs...my story was all made uo to start will...
IM A . LU V ER NOT A FIGHTER

It don't make sense to me. The username and the bragging. Maybe I read it wrong but seems ****ed up to me. Maybe I'm just old.
Thank you, that makes a little sense. Heck man, it's hard to tell when people might actually be telling the truth with all the bull**** that gets flung!!
You've been here long enough that I don't doubt you, well I don't remember you BSing me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom