• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you been in a gunfight for your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stories you are asking for you won't hear. There are many here trying to forget, not Bragg. If you mean the embellished story of being held up at the ATM, you are in the right place.

Not me but have heard the horrors from friends. Usually late in the night.

Be suspect of any here bragging.

Well here goes.. I was at HARDEE’s one night.. as I was leaving this guy said something outta the way to my wife and sister.. I asked him nicely to apologize and he to go to hell.. so my sister(who had Down syndrome) O LORD.. wife and her went and got into the car.
He said WELL BIG BOY WHAT YOU GOING TO DO? just as he pulled out a buck skinning knife..
I asked him to put it up and let’s just talk it out..
with that he said eff you..and took a swing with the knife at my face.. I stepped back and gave him a roundhouse kick to the left side of his face with my right foot..
As he was getting up and trying to find his knife, which I had picked up and put in my pocket, I gave him 3 hard knees to his nose.. it was shattered after the 1st..
I said to him
MAN IF WOULD’VE BEEN GOOD IF YOU HAD OF APOLOGIZED..
with that I grabbed 2 handfuls of his hair and slammed his face into the side of the HARDEE’s building till he went limp then for good measure I slammed it there 6-7 times more..
I still have that knife if he wants it back all he has to do is ask and apologize to my wife
:thumb:If someone wants to be stupid then they should be hurt bad enough to never do stupid **** again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom