• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you been in a gunfight for your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it sounds like the hunting game in more dangerous then fighting people lol..I had a showdown at Hardee's of all places with an armed robber he drew, I drew but I beat him by a Mila second
I just googled that, if you were the bread truck driver in Clayton county that stopped that robbery back in 2019 good job! Very few people would rush into save people they didn’t know. How were the legal aspects of it if so?

Man I have a several good stories. 2 shorts:

Had a guy shoot at me with a pistol from about 50 yds at night- quite a muzzle flash. I hopped in the truck and left that chic’s house in a hurry- I was only 18 and she was older. Popo did nothing except tell me to shoot first if I ever seen him again.

Had a guy charge me from about 20 feet with a fixed blade- his bud had a bat. Bla, bla...I came back with AR...fast forward dude & his bud got hit with 7 felonies before the chase ended, yep I was in hot pursuit- plead down to simple assault and $400 fine. Again, the system failed.

I’m done calling Popo and dealing with the system- redneck justice from here on out. I’ve needed the law 3 times in my life and received didly squat. I’m not cop bashing now, it’s the fault of the DA’s and courts. In the 2 instances above the responding deputies were great.

Well here goes.. I was at HARDEE’s one night.. as I was leaving this guy said something outta the way to my wife and sister.. I asked him nicely to apologize and he to go to hell.. so my sister(who had Down syndrome) O LORD.. wife and her went and got into the car.
He said WELL BIG BOY WHAT YOU GOING TO DO? just as he pulled out a buck skinning knife..
I asked him to put it up and let’s just talk it out..
with that he said eff you..and took a swing with the knife at my face.. I stepped back and gave him a roundhouse kick to the left side of his face with my right foot..
As he was getting up and trying to find his knife, which I had picked up and put in my pocket, I gave him 3 hard knees to his nose.. it was shattered after the 1st..
I said to him
MAN IF WOULD’VE BEEN GOOD IF YOU HAD OF APOLOGIZED..
with that I grabbed 2 handfuls of his hair and slammed his face into the side of the HARDEE’s building till he went limp then for good measure I slammed it there 6-7 times more..
I still have that knife if he wants it back all he has to do is ask and apologize to my wife

Sucked up against a wall in the Philippines as a Filipino Constabulary dumped a mag from an M-16 into the back of a thief that was running down the street beside me. He had stolen a watch and over there they are judge, jury and executioner all in one. When they yell you either suck a wall or grab some dirt cause they’re shooting.

To broke for a lawyer so I let God be my lawyer but I knew the jest of self defense laws so has I fought him I had to think out every shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom