• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any Local AK Gunsmiths???

dvlerin41

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
Looking to get my SBR done before this July crap kicks in. I'm looking for a smith who could do a Bulgarian Rear Folder install on a M92 Pap.
Similar to these here. Emailed a few guys out of state but wanted to check local first

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 24
If I don't find one for sale on here for a good price this week gonna go ahead an order from Atlantic Firearms and file it as soon as it gets here. I'm just looking ahead to see if it's a doable project.

I was interested in adding a bulgarian triangle folder to an ak 74 and spoke with Mike at Meridian Ordnance yesterday. It seems to be a labor intensive and costly project. You might come out better just buying a new rifle in that stock configuration and having the fake suppressor removed or the barrel cut down depending on which model you go with.

I was interested in adding a bulgarian triangle folder to an ak 74 and spoke with Mike at Meridian Ordnance yesterday. It seems to be a labor intensive and costly project. You might come out better just buying a new rifle in that stock configuration and having the fake suppressor removed or the barrel cut down depending on which model you go with.

Yean that's what I am thinking but I wanted to check and see what the cost would be. I have also considered the Arsenal Slr-107ur but the cost of that gun stock is 1300-1500 before tax stamp and barrel cut/threading work.

Back
Top Bottom