• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any know of GunProArmory in Suwanee??

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
Title says it all. I came across them on Gunbroker and I could not find anything on them using the search function on the ODT. Does anyone know of them? Has anyone done business with them locally (Not thru GB)?

Thanks.

1631134344411.png

Yes, I agree. I would rather deal with them locally then on GB, etc. Save them some fees and pick up, etc. Also, I find it a little difficult to believe that they have a quantity of 14+ of the discontinued, higher-end pistol I was searching for. So, wanted to confirm their "in-stock" inventory vs. available at the distributer for drop-shipping, etc.

Keep in mind that not all Gunbroker sellers have physical storefronts. Some are home based, and don’t conduct businesses in person.

^^ This. They had a Glock 19 in stainless/BFG, that I REALLY wanted. Didnt do layaway and didnt have a storefront/brick n mortar that I could go to. They only ship out items.

Title says it all. I came across them on Gunbroker and I could not find anything on them using the search function on the ODT. Does anyone know of them? Has anyone done business with them locally (Not thru GB)?

Thanks.

View attachment 3487417

Back
Top Bottom