• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any Intrest in a Vario benzine Turbine helicopter RTF

Boregauge

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
I was Just wandering if anyone on the board has any intrest in a High end Vario benzene Turbine powerd helicopter its basicly a vario benzene helicopter with a hobby lobby conversion.it has a wren mw54 turbine engine with about 25 hrs on it it has a lot of extra parts, jr radio included all support equip, extra canopy ,fuel tanks, propane/butane mix 2 cans. remote ecu, computer hook up cable to download from laptop, its remote start from transmitter,5 gallons Jet A oil mix with aeroshell turbine oil, split system so it has batterys for just the servos and a battery for the receiver and a battery for the onboard computer/start system. its a propane/butane start then the computer switches it over to JetA .all the bearings have been gone thru with new bearings. I have a pocket halon fire ext. which is required by ama. heli weighs about 29lbs this is not a toy whatsoever. I just don't fly it anymore and I have 4 helicopters a 1/5 scale Cessna 310 and several other airplanes. if you listen to an airplane at Hartsfield start up thats what this sounds like. it is a true turbine engine scaled down not some home made junk. you could take the engine off the heli and put it on a f-15 jet model if you wanted right now its goes thru a second stage gearbox to turn the gears. you could make a jet dragster model if you wanted the possibilitys are endless. basic training can be demonstrated to serious buyers only .being its a turbine engine every bit of time on it has to be considerd.I have a print out of when the engine was new and it shows rpm/exhaust temp, fuel used run time, throttle positions, all data about the engine. I can send as many pictures as you would like to an interested party .please take note if you don't have the money to put out for something like this or the money to support this don't waste mine or you time it takes a fair amount of cash to keep this up, its like a real helicopter main rotor dia is about 6 feet. its also expensive if you crash it. if anyone is interested e-mail me at john5796@bellsouth.net now for the sticker shock price is 5000.00 five thousand usd cash I have changed my mind about more guns and if someone wants just the vario benzene helicopter without the complete turbine engine, gas valves, ecu, fuel tanks, or gearbox and with out the complete radio I will sell Just the helicopter for 1500.00 I have the original fuel tanks, 1 new canopy plus the one that's on it now. Pictures are on runryder.com under jet helicopters under the name Ruger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom