Any Honda fans?

A stock B16B puts out 115 HP / liter, it shouldn't be hard to believe this setup made 191 whp with a little more than just bolt ons.

There's a dyno sheet but really, there's nothing I'm trying to prove by posting it.

Go ahead and post it... Also I know the ricers typically like to dyno in 3rd gear which translates to higher numbers, also there is easy ways to change load settings, etc on the dyno to make it register higher numbers which is another rice tuner trick. Besides all that, who cares what it dynos. What does it trap in the 1/4?

Go ahead and post it... Also I know the ricers typically like to dyno in 3rd gear which translates to higher numbers, also there is easy ways to change load settings, etc on the dyno to make it register higher numbers which is another rice tuner trick. Besides all that, who cares what it dynos. What does it trap in the 1/4?

Hahahaha ive also heard of these ricers doing that, finding a gear thats over 1:1 "because its the closest 1:1 ratio" but really because it dumps a higher hp number lmfao.

Lets be clear here, a B16 with a few Egay "performance parts" makes 140whp...

Hahahaha ive also heard of these ricers doing that, finding a gear thats over 1:1 "because its the closest 1:1 ratio" but really because it dumps a higher hp number lmfao.

I'll post the dyno sheet but what I really want to do is make sure you realize how GAY & CONFUSED you really are.

First I need you to ADMIT your a closet Honda loving homo because you have an Instagram full of ****ty ass pictures of your BROKEN down Civic wahahaha.

I'll post the dyno sheet but what I really want to do is make sure you realize how GAY & CONFUSED you really are.

First I need you to ADMIT your a closet Honda loving homo because you have an Instagram full of ****ty ass pictures of your BROKEN down Civic wahahaha.

How else would I know this much about them? And why else would I jump into a honda thread? Dee dah dee.....

BTW, Thats what happens when they actually have power BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Assuming the 87 in your name is referring to the year you were born... I think 29 is a little old to still be playing with Hondas bro, step your game up!

I don't think he wants any of this 4.0 V6 mustang, there is no replacement for displacement. 4.0 > 1.6L

charts.stocktwits.com_production_original_36354173.png_bd9e7b6e96860874f570aa1886d0d2a0.png

Assuming the 87 in your name is referring to the year you were born... I think 29 is a little old to still be playing with Hondas bro, step your game up!

The 87 in my name is referring to the year of my first Honda man, a CRX. I'm 26 & what's wrong is y'all trying to bash on me for posting a few pics & asking who else likes them.

Your friend already had to RUN & make sure he made his IG account PRIVATE, now he is a ***.

he's specifically referring to a b16b out of the type r which had higher compress and made around 180 stock I believe, I could believe better intake and exhaust would net the few ponys to get it up to 190. its all the other b16's that make garbage power

Back
Top Bottom