Any can't miss series out there?

I don't think most people are ready to think on the level that Touch presented. We are still taught too much separation.

I kind of get the feeling that Sutherland started season two already under negotiations for going back to 24 and they knew they had to wrap the story up that season. I think it could have gone on the or more.

I kind of get the feeling that Sutherland started season two already under negotiations for going back to 24 and they knew they had to wrap the story up that season. I think it could have gone on the or more.
24 didnt come up until after Touch was canceled.

24 didnt come up until after Touch was canceled.

Yes, but with how quickly the wrapped up season two, makes you wonder if negotiations weren't already in play. If Sutherland went into 2 knowing he had 24 as an option, and the producers of Touch weren't going to match his old $$ from 24, they would need to wind it down quickly, which is exactly what season two felt like - especially the last five or six episodes.

Only a few months past the cancellation notice, and 24 was back on . . . .

We really got into this season of The Leftovers. It was 100 times better than the first season. However, it appears I'm the only one watching it.

We have several new series on the DVR, and several of them have already been cancelled - The Player, Wicked City, and Minority Report. It doesn't pay to be an early adopter of any new series as they pull the plug very quickly. Blindspot is really good and is easily the best new series out there. Quantico is pretty good also.

I'm thinking of watching Narcos since most seem to like it.

I'm three episodes into Narcos..... centered around Pablo Escobar in 80's Colombia and the DEA's attempts to go after him. So far pretty dang good. Reading the Spanish subtitles is annoying though.

Ashamed to say but we've been watching orange is the new black. It's ok

It's ok????.....That show is fantastic!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom