Any 90's Honda Drivers On Here?

back when gas prices went all dumb I bought a 96 accord ex for next to nothing. It had different colored panels, gansta edition purple bubbly tinted window (yes... one window), custom rimz (read: hub caps removed), custom upholstered interior (read: stained from god only know what), custom exhaust (rusted out) had spark plugs, runs, shifts sometimes (mostly when cold) and the coolest feature is that every cop I went past followed me to check out my dank ride. Put about 9000 sketchy miles on that beast before I was left with only 1, 2, and 3 gears.

Then gas prices went back to some semblance of normalcy and I forgot where I left it.

Had a 97 Accord. Best car we ever for reliability. It was 10 years old and had only been in the shop for one repair(AC blower) before it was totaled by some DA who ran a red light. I have no doubt that car would still be running if I still had it.

back when gas prices went all dumb I bought a 96 accord ex for next to nothing. It had different colored panels, gansta edition purple bubbly tinted window (yes... one window), custom rimz (read: hub caps removed), custom upholstered interior (read: stained from god only know what), custom exhaust (rusted out) had spark plugs, runs, shifts sometimes (mostly when cold) and the coolest feature is that every cop I went past followed me to check out my dank ride. Put about 9000 sketchy miles on that beast before I was left with only 1, 2, and 3 gears.

Then gas prices went back to some semblance of normalcy and I forgot where I left it.

So far I've been profiled twice and only had the cop admit to it once. The first cop admitted to thinking me and my friend were 2 messican dealers. Both parties laughed.

So far I've been profiled twice and only had the cop admit to it once. The first cop admitted to thinking me and my friend were 2 messican dealers. Both parties laughed.

lol... yeah, well if you saw my hoopty (sp?) crusing around town lake, bridge mill area at the time, you would understand why I got the attention of the fuzz. lol

i think this was the last honda i owned:
an 88 prelude with a carbed 2L/5speed.
drove like a dream. didnt have hicas,
but still was alot of fun to drive
026.jpg

1990 accord ex, 255k miles, original motor/man trans. Painted in a 1978 porsche 911 metallic green. Runs like a top. Replaced the head gasket and a valve job a year ago, clutch 100k ago, converted ac to 134 and will freeze u out. Just finished an upper balljoint on the passenger side an hour ago. Great airport car. I get hollered at on occasion a red light asking how much Id take for it. I tell Them 10 grand and drive off with a smile. Did I mention 32 mpg?

They are awesome cars. I've been asked about mine quite a few times because of my Rota Rims lol. I've also been pulled over by police and seeing their face when they see I'm "White"! Haha.

I always thought Hondas were good cars. But all of em I've seen in the last few years have saggy springs and defective exhaust

Either that or the moron driving it thinks it's gonna impress people by sawing the muffler off

"look at me " !!!!

I always thought Hondas were good cars. But all of em I've seen in the last few years have saggy springs and defective exhaust

Either that or the moron driving it thinks it's gonna impress people by sawing the muffler off

"look at me " !!!!

Yep. Ive intentionally kept mine bone stock. Good paint, factory alum rims, stock exhaust and I still look like a mexican apparently. Then I jump in my old ford pickup and I turn into a redneck.

Back
Top Bottom