• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Answered, thanks ODT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't.
They may not all fly down at daylight especially if it's rainy or overcast but most of the time they fly down right around daylight and that's a big majority. There are some that will stay up there for a little while but especially during this time of year they're getting frisky. Also why are you hating on someone's picture of a turkey? I highly doubt someone would post a fake pic of a turkey like this....... What's the point? It's not like he killed it it's stil alive in the pic so no accomplishment by posting such a picture.

^^^^^ Shoot it when legally able to and post pictures. Post him an invite to come enjoy a turkey dinner. End of discussion.

Nice Sized Tom! Out struttin' his stuff!

I have one that is in a neighbor's yard a couple times a week right as the sun comes up... sometimes he's struttin' other times he is just foraging in their yard. I would LOVE to pop him, but I'm in a NO FIRE zone subdivision, and pretty sure the sweet little old lady who's property he's on would have a come apart.

Nice Sized Tom! Out struttin' his stuff!

I have one that is in a neighbor's yard a couple times a week right as the sun comes up... sometimes he's struttin' other times he is just foraging in their yard. I would LOVE to pop him, but I'm in a NO FIRE zone subdivision, and pretty sure the sweet little old lady who's property he's on would have a come apart.

Hiawatha His Ass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom