• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another tragic "Selfie with a gun" death

As tragic as stories like this are... I can't help but think the world is better off without them in the breeding pool.

I didn't need special instructions when I was a kid to not point a gun at my head... or drink bleach... or play in traffic.

As tragic as stories like this are... I can't help but think the world is better off without them in the breeding pool.
I didn't need special instructions when I was a kid to not point a gun at my head... or drink bleach... or play in traffic.
but... ahem... you stand SBR'd Evo Scorpions on window ledges overlooking a ferris wheel? :becky:
just funnin, that's cool, not dangerous, no finger on the trigger:)

I aint skeered,
I saw @ARCman47 run over a wasp nest while skateboarding down Mount Everest kicking a football all the while carrying a vending machine full of sharks... no selfie ... so you think it didn't happen...
View attachment 697489
Not my best work... just couldn't get it out of my head. :becky:

brother I understand but seriously you should consider DECAF!!!

Wash. man accidentally killed himself while taking a selfie with his gun

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hile-taking-a-selfie-with-his-gun-police-say/

It’s been reported that more people die while attempting to take selfies than in shark attacks.

In Russia, where a woman almost died after inadvertently shooting herself while posing for a photo with a gun she had found, Russia’s ministry of internal affairs published a brochure instructing citizens on safe selfie habits.

“A selfie with guns kills,” read the warning next to an image of a stick figure holding a camera and a gun, slashed out by a red line.

View attachment 697334

It's unfortunate that someone lost there life, but watch the anti-gun advocates BLAME the gun as being EVIL!!

Back
Top Bottom