another Sons of Guns rant!

womsterr

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
So i'm watching there "best of" tonight on DVR.

The jacktooth daughter gets on about being called out during the Desert Eagle incident. My son and I caught it during the original show. They showed her holding the Desert Eagle then cut to her holding a Beretta 92 for the actual shot. They only show the very back of the Beretta.

No big deal - just kind of annoying to play games with your audience.

Then tonight they are proving "she really did" shoot the Desert Eagle. I'm looking at it and she really does fire it. She just closes her eyes a full second before the thing goes off and jerks the muzzle down two inches. Poor thing WAS TERRIFIED to shoot that weapon. My son could fire my my DE at 11 yo and 65 pounds - SAFELY.

Needless to say - not impressed...

I refuse to watch reality television, no matter what its about.

Besides the weather channel when we're having storms, I don't think I've watched tv in over 5 years.

I contacted those dumbasses right when the show started. He said if you can dream it we can build it. OK I wanted to take a saiga 410, have him put a rifled barrel on it chambered for 45-70. They responded with a suggestion to contact Tony Rumore at Tromix. No more wasted time watching that.

That show is a joke. Top shot is a joke. They have barely done anything original on Sons of guns. If you research soe of it, then you will find it as been done before. Best case is when they stocked the 1919 and put a shorter barrel on it. It was made out that no other 1919 in existence had a stock on it which was bull honkey. It only gets worse from here, it really, really does.

i have shot a 50 de , my ? is did your 11 year old 65 pound son hit what he was aiming at? the grip on the DE is a bit short for such a big gun , it's hard for me to hit any thing with one and after about 2 mags thru it i was done , that gun is worthless , it's just for the ****s and giggles ,

Back
Top Bottom