• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another popup ad issue....

I was getting the crazy shampoo ads a month or so ago, which lined up with the android update that automatically added google+ and the google settings aps. unchecking that worked for me. I think my account that links to the phone was already opted out of the other "services"

I was getting the crazy shampoo ads a month or so ago, which lined up with the android update that automatically added google+ and the google settings aps. unchecking that worked for me. I think my account that links to the phone was already opted out of the other "services"

Those ads turned out to be on our end

Got it while scrolling through a for sale ad about land for sale. Definitely clicked nothing, just popped up. Got a screenshot of the culprit. Who's end is this on?

i42.tinypic.com_153brlt.jpg

From what I've read on the net, it's a malicious Java script that adtrack.king uses and it is happening on many forums on all platforms ie Android, iOS etc.

I'm assuming adtrack is one of the advertisers on this site?

The only thing that has seemed to work is by uninstalling Java completely. When I do that the add does not show up for some reason. Now this just started happening Saturday, as before that everything was fine.

From what I've read on the net, it's a malicious Java script that adtrack.king uses and it is happening on many forums on all platforms ie Android, iOS etc.

I'm assuming adtrack is one of the advertisers on this site?

I'll check on both of these new issues tomorrow with our advertising server

Back
Top Bottom