• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another popup ad issue....

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
Has anyone on mobile seen this? Particularly Android....

i49.tinypic.com_30biu13.jpg

It's been pooping up on here recently. I'm not clicking ads and it isn't the real app store. The address says something about adclick. Didn't screenshot that. Will next time. Only happening here.

has happened to me a couple times on my android.... trying to find something on here and it'll take me to a download like that

very irritating

Try using Tapatalk instead of Chrome, or whatever browser you are using.

I hate chrome! Disabled it. I like dolphin. I actually liked the stock browser, but the jelly bean update screwed up some functionality. Never felt the need to pay for tapatalk.

Last edited:
it's google adsense putting up the ads. that is one of the most downloaded games according to the play store.

you should have a newer app in your app list for google settings. open it and select ads and turn off admob ads and it tames them a bit and gives generic ads. mine has been easier to deal with since I found that and unchecked it.
I think it had just been updated when everyone was having the issue with the shampoo ads here.

Please post in here if it is happening to you, need to first figure out if it is on our end or the user's end. I haven't personally had it happen but I also didn't have the last thing happen to me either and it was definitely on our end.

Back
Top Bottom