• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another Police shooting..

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE MEMBER!

I deal with crack heads everyday. There is never a cop around. They are probably off in a white neighborhood writing tickets for window tint. I carry to protect myself. Period. I have food, water, and ammo. I don't need the police for shiat. If I am hurt I call the fire department. I also take food and beer to the department close to my house.

....Says the guy whos location is Buckhead......Tell us more about crackheads and how the cops are in "a white neighborhood"....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is possibly the least intelligent post I have read today. You have violated ODT rules twice in two sentences. Congratulations :thumb:.

Do you know why none of the LEOs on this site have defended the shooter? You can't defend shooting someone over road rage. You have been on this site for like 5 minutes and if you are already tired? Bu-bye.

Thank you Captdave77. Spot on there..

You cop hating douchebags need to call a crackhead next time someone breaks in your house or have a wreck. A**wipes like you make a lot of people really get tired of this site

is that you in your avitar because it looks like baby got up on the wrong side off the bed. time for a chill pill or 3

Back
Top Bottom