• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Opinion Thread

Should the buyer of an ODT item get supporter status too?

• Only the seller should get credit!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • The seller and the buyer should get credit!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Depends on the amount the item goes for!

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Go banana!

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
If the seller is NOT a supporter yet, then the seller gets the title. If you're already a supporter and have an auction, then the buyer should receive the title. You can't get more than one supporter title, so it would be an incentive, in my opinion, to the buyer if he's eligible to receive one.:becky:

i'd say seller, buyer already getting a deal

Yes and no on the deal. I've bought because the money going to be donated to ODT. I was happy with what I bought and would do so again. I could have bought a newer addition for a bit less though and probably would have if the money had not been going to ODT. If a similar item came up I'd buy it for the same reason, money going to ODT. That being said, I'll have a banana, your call Steve.

I voted seller only. The seller is donating an item with the proceeds going to ODT. The buyer is buying the item and the proceeds is going to the buyer.

My first thought was seller only, but buyer clearly knows the money will be donated. He may or may not have bought the item otherwise. Also if it is auction style and goes above actual value both parties should receive. I just half confused myself but maybe someone see's my point lol

I guess basically what i'm saying is if someone pays above and beyond the worth of the item, both parties should receive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom