Another Notice

Ballplayer

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Ballplayer
37   0
Reaction score
Just saw where the other site has updated a notice on their site to their swap/sell. They say after 2 months they expect it to be ( again ) a few more weeks. I think this place is "strutin high" and don't plan on jumping on their wagon anyway, are yall ? I personally don't think its coming back and they don't want us .

I don't care. This site is 1,000,000 times better. Who cares if they open it back up or not? I know I will not be going back.

The funny part of all this is that it takes 10 weeks to create a Swap & Sell for a few Elitists. Are they working on it for 30 minutes per night while their wives watch Opra TIVO's?

I did a ton of trading on GON as it was the highest traffic site available. The traffic here is enough to make me not care if it comes back or not. Now if only folks had any cash so you could actually sell something...

What is boils down to is this.

ODT: non micro managed, dealer allowing, high traffic flow, friendly staff and an owner who listens to his members and applies most everything they ask for.

GONe: Premium subscription based, non dealer allowing, elitists w/ limited traffic flow on new sight, heavily moderated and staff who doesnt care about what the members want as long as it fits GONe's needs.

No matter what, the folks who peruse GONe's new S&S will still be browse and list here, probably more than there considering the amount of traffic here. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom