*Another mass shooting* MAINE

He may have been a CIA/NSA or other three letter plant, ie recruited on the basis of his psychological profile and groomed for a mission to save the world. Mission completed....Epsteined when no longer needed.

Regardless, the MSM is dancing in blood.

Good argument for having CCTV cameras everywhere these days to see what we are dealing with in this type of sad situation. Idiots that run Atlanta are calling for a stop to mandated cameras, calling it unconstitutional. Prayers for all the families in Maine.

GAK9 GAK9 did you know any of the victims?
I just read the list of names. Fortunately, no I didn’t know any of the victims. My daughter has been extremely upset since it happened. Her best friend from there didn’t answer her text messages for over 24 hours, so it was very stressful for her. Fortunately, my other daughter, her husband and kids moved from Lewiston recently after selling their home that was literally 1 mile from the bowling alley.

Good argument for having CCTV cameras everywhere these days to see what we are dealing with in this type of sad situation. Idiots that run Atlanta are calling for a stop to mandated cameras, calling it unconstitutional. Prayers for all the families in Maine.
Sir, you need to truly think deeper on your statement. Social credit scores will become a reality with every camera installed. Welcome to China comrade.

Back
Top Bottom