Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
Date: 10/31/2013

Water Temp: 67 degrees

Went out yesterday with a buddy and did ok before the wind went crazy. Caught a couple stripers, one about 10 lbs and one right at 15, also got a couple decent hybrids. The rest were little spots and a couple tiny catfish. Got a total of 30 for the day. After 9 am or so it was a real pain due to the wind. I have the anchor function on my trolling motor but it was still having a heck of a time keeping us in place.

The good fish were caught on flatlines pulled behind the boat before 8:30 or so, everything else came on downlines anywhere from 25 to 60 feet. We were marking fish at all depths pretty much, most of them being spots I believe. We were fishing about halfway back in the creeks in the early morning and then moved out close to the main lake once the sun came up good. May try to get back out there this weekend if I can, will post a report if I do.

PA300047.jpg
PA300044.jpg
PA300048.jpg

Love Carters!! What is lake temp now? I like 62-65 temps, with Balloons or planer boards..Use Gizzards or rainbows, and if times get tough, use to use umbrellas.

Your buddy looks like Stephen King!

My buddy looks nothing like that picture, not sure what happened there :D

Love Carters!! What is lake temp now? I like 62-65 temps, with Balloons or planer boards..Use Gizzards or rainbows, and if times get tough, use to use umbrellas.

67 yesterday

Back
Top Bottom