• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Angry

1654999541898.png

Stanton optical pissed me off today. 2 hours to get a prescription. Paid for it and told them to **** off. Went somewhere else and paid for contacts.
Walmart pissed me off today. 3 out of 20 lanes open with 200 people in the store. Left the full cart in the checkout lane. **** them.
Ordered uber eats and I paid 75 bucks with a 10 dollar tip. Came an hour an and a half later and they ****ed up my order. Deleted the app. This world ain't for me. I have tried. There is a reason things are like this. We have been too nice. I'm done being nice.
Sounds like a typical Tuesday for me...LOL

Stanton optical pissed me off today. 2 hours to get a prescription. Paid for it and told them to **** off. Went somewhere else and paid for contacts.
Walmart pissed me off today. 3 out of 20 lanes open with 200 people in the store. Left the full cart in the checkout lane. **** them.
Ordered uber eats and I paid 75 bucks with a 10 dollar tip. Came an hour an and a half later and they ****ed up my order. Deleted the app. This world ain't for me. I have tried. There is a reason things are like this. We have been too nice. I'm done being nice.
Karl, hang in there brother. Other days will be better.

When I worked I was happy to have a job. I felt blessed to be able to work.

I called dominos today and started to tell the guy on the phone what I wanted on my pizza as I usually do only to be rudely cut off. He said STOP give me your name first. How flipping hard is it to remember 2 large peperoni pizzas on hand tossed crust then ask for a name and phone number.

People today don't like working and they don't like people. I don't think I will ever eat fast food or order pizza again.

Back
Top Bottom