• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anderson Lowers $54.99+Tax at Georgia Firing Line

Wouldn't one quality wall hanger be better than 3? I still fail to see your logic. It's been my understanding that most people consider PSA a budget build with mixed opinions on reliability yet you are surrounded by them. What do you value PSA lowers at compared to other "quality brands"? I've slapped together a few PSA budget builds and sold them off rather cheaply not long ago. I seem to value them less than you do. My favorite brand is Aero Precision for no other reason than being talked into building one by a friend.

They are limited run lowers that I added to a very large collection of stripped lowers. I am not collecting quantity with my lower collection. I am collecting unique lowers that I either found funny, interesting, or just rare/unique. I don’t own more than one of each. I do not own a PSA rifle. I more than likely wouldn’t consider a build on a PSA lower either.

I don’t know why you are pushing so hard. I don’t like Anderson. You do. That’s cool, we don’t have to like the same thing. I also don’t like Sig. lots of people do. Again, that’s cool, we don’t have to like the same thing.

My favorite brand is Colt. The last 8 ARs I have acquired have all been factory Colts. I would imagine the next 8 will be too.

I have RRA, Oly, LMT, PWA, Stag, Aero, Spikes, Armalite, DPMS, LRB, LWRC, Ruger, KAC, and few other brand lowers as well.

PSA just started cranking out limited run meme lowers so I ended up with a bunch of them.

They are limited run lowers that I added to a very large collection of stripped lowers. I am not collecting quantity with my lower collection. I am collecting unique lowers that I either found funny, interesting, or just rare/unique. I don’t own more than one of each. I do not own a PSA rifle. I more than likely wouldn’t consider a build on a PSA lower either.

I don’t know why you are pushing so hard. I don’t like Anderson. You do. That’s cool, we don’t have to like the same thing. I also don’t like Sig. lots of people do. Again, that’s cool, we don’t have to like the same thing.

My favorite brand is Colt. The last 8 ARs I have acquired have all been factory Colts. I would imagine the next 8 will be too.

Actually don't like any lower. I do dislike paying $250 for something I can get for $60. I'm just trying to figure out why a milled hunk of aluminum has higher quality than another milled hunk of aluminum. In some guns I can see certain details that are worth paying extra for. Like better trigger, finish, sights, ect... I just would like to know why you believe paying $100 more is worth it. I can tell you why I like Samsung over Vizio. Why I like S&W over Taurus, Ford over Hyundai but, if you're not able to express your opinions in a form that I can understand then I'm ok with it and maybe I'll eventually be enlightened.

Actually don't like any lower. I do dislike paying $250 for something I can get for $60. I'm just trying to figure out why a milled hunk of aluminum has higher quality than another milled hunk of aluminum. In some guns I can see certain details that are worth paying extra for. Like better trigger, finish, sights, ect... I just would like to know why you believe paying $100 more is worth it. I can tell you why I like Samsung over Vizio. Why I like S&W over Taurus, Ford over Hyundai but, if you're not able to express your opinions in a form that I can understand then I'm ok with it and maybe I'll eventually be enlightened.

The one Anderson I have built was out of spec. Generally speaking, people who would build a gun on a 29 dollar lower buy a bunch of other cheap ass junk parts too.

The moment I see Anderson, I assume everything on the gun is cheap bottom of the barrel crap as well. Is it true? More often than not.

I don’t build ARs anymore unless I am helping a friend out. The only AR I really shoot is my suppressed SBRs built on a variety of parts by me. If I am buying an AR today, it is a factory Colt because I like them.

I have no interest is stockpiling piles of junk parts just to say I have a “bunch of stuff.”

This guy gets manufacturing.

Thanks for the tip. Perfect to hang onto should these get harder to grab.

That is your loss my friend! :cool:

I have the same feeling about Keltec even though they put out interesting designs.

Not sure why SIG is on the hate list. Not many brands of guns I actively hate. Interesting that SIG has put out some of the most innovative designs in the last couple years making all the others scramble to catch up and even Taurus is putting a dent in Glock sales.

I do understand that seeing a cheap part could lead people to believe a build sux. Perhaps the word frugal can't apply to firearms. I occasionally pick up cloths 75% off at Dillards during clearance events rather than pay $50 for shirts that probably cost $1 to make.

Back
Top Bottom