• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

An invitation from a stranger.

Hi friends and ODTer's my name is Cary Williams Jr I'm the owner of Gum Log Plantation for the first time I'm opening this property up to the public my website is not done yet but I'm giving ODT supporters 1st chance at booking a hunt and at 300's request offering ODT members a 10% discount on hunts booked by feb 28th. We are booking hog and turkey hunts now and combo hunts as well. If interested pm me thanks Cwj Thanks 300 for the great review and y'all can thank him for the discount!

I'm ready!!! I retire February 28th... Nothing but time to hog hunt. PM me...
Thanks

Is the any O D T group that needs a 3rd.experienced hog hunter. With Dogs without dogs, stand or stalk experience very safe hunter, took course 3 time and taught it twice, retired so I. Can hunt any day of the week. Meat hogs , trophy not rrequired intact Dave cumming GA

Is the any O D T group that needs a 3rd.experienced hog hunter. With Dogs without dogs, stand or stalk experience very safe hunter, took course 3 time and taught it twice, retired so I. Can hunt any day of the week. Meat hogs , trophy not rrequired intact Dave cumming GA

Braggard !!!

place does sound like a good time.

Got your email David. Congrats on the retirement. You deserve it.

After my total knee replacement it's a bit had to get around. A great time hog hunting at afacitity like this in this environment is ON by Bucket List....I literally have dreamt about it

Back
Top Bottom