• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

I am off work today and had to make an exchange of some shoes. as of 130 they still had little bitty boxes of 22lr, some other rifle calibers, and uncommon pistol rounds. ALL AMMO is now kept behind a counter.

They do keep some less popular ammo on the shelves in the gun section but it is never anything I shoot. I was told around 12:30 that they were out of 223/556 and 9mm. Don't know about other rounds.

I dont know how to do PM but a friend informed the store in Gainesville not the Georgia gun store but the other one has a bunch of ammo all calibers and small primers @ 8 per 100 hope this helps.
I wish I was closer. Still expensive but cheaper than loaded ammo.

20210215_161723.jpg
Browsing this rainy day at Cabelas. Saw about 20 guys at the back just standing around. Asked the closest one and they were about to bring out a cart of ammo. Had to take a number (like the souls in Beetlejuice did). Was number 67. Limit 5 boxes but 8 if you were a club member. Got .380, 9mm, .22, 5.56. Prices were at least half of ODT ammo section. Just got lucky. Not sure how to know when they are doing this weekly. Everything was gone in about 30 minutes. And no, not selling any of it. Good luck out there fellows.

They do keep some less popular ammo on the shelves in the gun section but it is never anything I shoot. I was told around 12:30 that they were out of 223/556 and 9mm. Don't know about other rounds.
1230 is encouraging, it is usually all gone by 9am.

View attachment 3109594 Browsing this rainy day at Cabelas. Saw about 20 guys at the back just standing around. Asked the closest one and they were about to bring out a cart of ammo. Had to take a number (like the souls in Beetlejuice did). Was number 67. Limit 5 boxes but 8 if you were a club member. Got .380, 9mm, .22, 5.56. Prices were at least half of ODT ammo section. Just got lucky. Not sure how to know when they are doing this weekly. Everything was gone in about 30 minutes. And no, not selling any of it. Good luck out there fellows.
Cabelas in Acworth?

Back
Top Bottom