• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Outdoor Limited has a lot of Ammo, if you want to buy online. And if you join the "Buyer's Club" you won't pay shipping costs...
Although the ammo prices are just ridiculous high...

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/rifl...77&search_text=&per_row=20&sortBy=8&mode=list

outdoor-limited.jpg

Last night, I was surfing the web, doing what every normal American was doing - hunting for ammo. I came upon a site (Bullseye North) and the prices seemed VERY resonable ...AND...AND...AND it was in stock. Lots of it. Hmmm, I'll add this to my shopping cart, yep, some of that too. Ooo, yeah, I can use this...and this...and o wow, that got that!!! My cup runneth over. I have scored BIG TIME. Wait til the guys on ODT see this!!! What...Ontario, Canada, WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE UNITED STATES... #&^*#*$( !!!!
Hahahaha.... I found it too, and was having a party ... Then... "We DO NOT ship to the United States. No exceptions."

Anyone else find it kinda funny that Canada (Chinese influenced) has all kinds of ammo? I'm sorry, but I call bull**** on anybody who says that ammo manufacturers have all of the raw materials that they need to produce at normal volumes, let alone the current demand.

Back
Top Bottom