• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo sales or lack there of???

Certainly not me. I have more than that loose in the top drawer of my nightstand.

I bought a case of 5.56 from @BIKER13 one time, put it in the trunk of my car and forgot about it until I gave the car away 3 years later. When I was cleaning it out I found that case, plus a case of 7.62x39 I don't even remember where I got. No wonder that car only got 3 MPG.
Been there, Done that !

Are we really back to mid 80's early 90 pricing??? Or is the economy and disposable income that tight that .33 cpr 7.62 × 39 ammo and 60 cpr soft point quality.223 ammo doesnt sale and has no interest???? Wow!!!! I knew the economy was bad,but damn its piss pore for most evidently.Guess Ill just re-secure my extras,and suggest others do the same until a little more favorable market.With,powder,primer and metal prices due to go up as much as 40% at the beginning of the year,we shouldnt have to wait long.
Im seeing unbelivable deals on ammo here,with little to no interest,have you guys seen the same????What gives,Am I missing something???
I sent you a PM about ammo but have not heard back….

Sorry about that brother,it got lost in the numerous private messages,when I listed the 7.62X39 for .33cpr....The .223 ammo went as well once I dropped it into the loose money range,however life has a way a squeezing every last penny from you,it used to squeeze every last drop of sweat.....Not sure which one I think is better,but both are brutal.Thanks for your interest,I may have some more good deals on .223,if I do,Ill give a shout out to you,before listing.
Very best regards,Mike

Biden may already be dead, brain dead at least. Regardless he does not even rise to the level of POS.
Your right brother,but thats the worst adj.Im allowed to use on Sunday.....Catch me on Monday,and Ill have an entire paragraph of the most vile,stomach churning adj.that the human mind can utter to describe how I really feel about him and his entire hand picked administration.......:mad::GB_bonesrock::embarassed::flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom