• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Hoarders

One of my friends says that he has plenty of ammo because he has 500 rounds per caliber. What exactly is hoarding? Can you have too much ammo? Can your television be too big? Can your car go too fast?

Not sure of the definition of hoarding, but I am pretty sure that 500 rounds is not it....Could just be me. I don't think I will ever feel like I have enough.

551736_391357187567469_66046275_n.jpg

So...

-if you're buying ammo and selling it for more than you paid - bad person
-if you buy from the guys who are selling overpriced ammo - also a bad person. It is your duty to do without ammo if you can't buy it at 2008 prices (2008 being the obvious benchmark price for consumer goods)
- if you buy ammo but don't sell it you are a hoarder. Also a bad person and should feel guilty for having it.

The only virtuous position to be in when it comes to ammo is either:

- a person who has no ammo and is only willing to buy at 2008 prices

-a person who owns ammo and who sells at 2008 prices - even if you can't replace it at that price.

So...

-if you buy from the guys who are selling overpriced ammo - also a bad person. It is your duty to do without ammo if you can't buy it at 2008 prices (2008 being the obvious benchmark price for consumer goods)
- if you buy ammo but don't sell it you are a hoarder. Also a bad person and should feel guilty for having it.

-a person who owns ammo and who sells at 2008 prices - even if you can't replace it at that price.

WHY DON'T YOU GO VOTE FOR OBAMA YOU LIBERAL!

So...

The only other one is to have a billion rounds of ammo and just sit on it.

Back
Top Bottom