• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Demand Answers

It was published by Federal that components are going to get a hike of 10% to 16%.

It didnt take long as they have absolute pricing power right now. Imports are limited. Canada borders are closed. Remington got bought up by Federal. It is an absolute monopoly power.

As far as supply chain...it's pretty tight. trucking routes are nearly at full capacity. It is evident when saw mills shut down, plywood and 2x4 prices skyrocketted. even when the saw mills are working overtime, there isnt enough trucking capacity to move all the raw materials and products.

Even transportation/shipping companies are kicking customers because they can only serve so many and they kick the highest discounted customers. And when those companies have to pay more...

Everything is passed onto the consumers. So, they will...buy at almost any price.

It is my profession opinion as an economist...that inflation is coming. Maybe even hyper inflation. I would advise those with pension incomes for retirement to be very engaged right now to prepare for their pensions to be devalued in times of inflation
Any suggestions about what to move it into?

It is my profession opinion as an economist...that inflation is coming. Maybe even hyper inflation.

I agree. but inflation seems should have occurred much sooner by now.I would have thought..
The Fed just keeps rates down down down..And US just keeps pumping money into the Markets..and sending out stimulus and business bailouts,

What makes you think that will stop?

Back
Top Bottom